Re: RJ45 jacks

"Crash Gordon"  wrote in message

> Freekin' designers...what a joke.

I like the red dust covers that come with Sentrol Smokes these days.  I
leave them on until everything is done, then remove them upon alarm walk
through time.  You should see the self important busy bodies get all uptight
about those bright red blobs on the ceiling.

I tell them, that its a new fire code and all the new construction has to
have them.  I actually had a home owener try and stop one of my guys from
removing the dust covers when he was doing his wlak through with them.

Some folks are just to freekin' stupid to be one of MY customers.