Re: Problem with Battery Recharging in Lynx-R

Hey...let's backup a second...did you say it was saying Low Batt...then 37?
If so that's a low battery in transmitter 37, NOT the main sys battery.

Also, if you are having a problem with the drawer-type battery, I did find a
diagram (finally) that shows there is a retaining screw inside the panel
that looks like it holds the drawer assembly in/back against the rear of the
main case.

--
Crash Gordon

<I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe>