Re: OT Crowding the Interesection DOES NOT get you out there any faster...

Mr. BAss wrote:

"BTW, I was feeling better yesterday so I
road over to Bike Week (well, for me it was
just Bike Day) in Daytona.  That was one
heck of a display of impressive looking
bikes.  Everyone was friendly even to an
aging, bald ex-hippy on a scooter".

I thought that was you I saw.........

an aging, ex-hippy on an Ultra Classic..........

Norm Mugford

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html