Re: Major shortcoming in Paradox new panel lineup

Roland More wrote:
> "paradise"?
> Never a cross word in 25 years? Did you mean Fantasy Island?

We've had lots of cross words...  and even crossed scissors and a
die-cast Spitfire (which she threw at me like one of those Ninja
throwing stars)...  embedded a wing in the sheet rock under the dining
room window.  Missed me by a country mile though.  :-)