Re: Problem With ADT System - Need Advice

Roland Moore wrote:
> Just before you guys go off the deep end discussing evolution versus
> creation I thought I might bring up some points that everyone can agree
> with.
> For one, none of us was there at the time so no one on the planet can say
> with certainty just what happened.

You're wrong.  I was there.  Shortly after the 737 inverted, we
encountered a quantum filament.  For a few brief seconds we were
transported back in time.  I actually met and shook tentacles with one
of Robert's ancestors.  He was wearing a really tiny yarmulke.  I have
pictures.

> The Bible never mentions the word species or intelligent design.

The people that wrote the Bible weren't exactly "scientific".