Re: Cox ARRIS Touchstone

On Sun, 7 Jan 2007 23:09:48 -0500, "Robert L Bass"
<robertbass1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> I was trying to make nice, there's no
>> reason to continue our mutual hatred.
>
>I don't hate you or anyone else.  That doesn't mean I want to talk to you.
>
>> I want to end this bad blood.
>
>That's easy enough.  Stop posting trash directed at me.
>
>> I really do Robert, it bugs me that we
>> have this hate between each other.
>
>You may feel hatred.  I don't.  However, I know enough about you to realize that befriending you is a trap.  I tried treating you
>nicely before and got unprovoked attacks on and off line in return.  Tom Fowler had the same experience just recently when he tried
>to help you.  There is no reason to believe you've suddenly changed.
>
>You need mental counseling -- not cyber-friends.  This newsgroup, which is primarily a hang-out for misfits, is no substitute for
>the medical help you need.  That's not a taunt.  I mean it.  Get yourself into therapy.  Or don't.  You can stay exactly as you are
>if you want.  Either way, I'm not going to make the mistake of treating you like a friend a second time.
>
>Try calling Olson or Jiminex next time you want a shoulder to cry on.  Olson will pretend to be your friend, but by now you probably
>know he's a total fraud.  Jiminex will explain how your problems are all my fault and then rant about how happy he is that I have
>cancer.  Then he'll get back in his rowboat and dream about perfect pairs or some other such drivel.  That's about all the help
>you're going to find in ASA.  Everyone here thinks you're an idiot.

You're wrong Robert.  I am in a new phase of my life that includes
universal love.  I want to make peace with the ones that I have
wronged,  I am at a point where I'm thinking of my own salvation.

If you can't accept me, that's fine.  I sure don't want my legacy to
be one of hate.  I want to try and make amends to those that I hurt.

This includes everyone on this forum, I am trying to contact each of
you individually, as courage allows.  I'm far from perfect but I want
everyone to know there are no hard feelings - no matter what happens.
--
"As we know, there are known knowns.
There are things we know we know.

Feb. 12, 2002, Department of Defense news briefing - (Donald Rumsfeld)