Re: Problem With ADT System - Need Advice

On Sat, 6 Jan 2007 13:15:34 -0500, "Petem" <petem001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>one fact that was not brought up here,is that the whole creationist movement
>resurrected from the USA..the south part to be more precise.

We now call it "intelligent design", get it right!

I used to be as smart as you are - but then I learned some stuff and
figured out I wasn't so smart.  I figure the Creator was smart enough
to incorporate a means of His work to get better over time, hence
"evolution".  Yep -- you CAN have it both ways.

--

-Graham

(delete the double e's to email)