Re: OT: Physicians for a National Health Program

On Dec 10, 8:50=EF=BF=BDam, "Robert L Bass" <RobertLB...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:=

> "Nathan W. Collier" wrote:
>
> > _kerry_ discredited kerry. =EF=BF=BDthe swift boat veterans that happene=
> > to actually be serving their country at a time when kerry was being
> > a traitor before congress to promote his own political aspirations
> > only told of their first hand experiences with kerry.
>
> I have no idea how old you are or whether you were even around during
> the Vietnam war. =EF=BF=BDSeveral friends and one member of my family died=

> over there. =EF=BF=BDA lot more came back with ruined lives. =EF=BF=BDWhen=
 I was
> called up by the draft board and reported for the pre-induction exam,
> I was scared stiff (as were almost all the other guys there). =EF=BF=BDI w=
as
> lucky. =EF=BF=BDA minor medical problem let me off the hook so I didn't ha=
ve
> to go. =EF=BF=BD

You mean your mommy called up and told them they'd better leave you
alone.

Kerry discredited himself because he can't decide which way he's going
to flop on any one issure. It has nothing to do with his war record.

Obama is popular among thoes who think diversity is good just for the
sake of diversity. He's a little known politician with a background
that wont let the American people trust him. They feel is culture and
upbringing will make him favor people that are enemies of the US. That
may or may not be true but as long as it's a possibility, he wont fly.
Regardless that Opra supports him simply because he's black.

If Clinton doesn't finallly take a stand on some issues, she may win
the nomination, she wont win the election. If Guliani can reconcile
his personal issues and the birth control thing, he'll probably win.
We need a strong leader now and the public is not going to hand the
reins of the US over to a woman.

You can perpetuate your "Bush lied" and a he's a drug addict and Bush
went to war for oil and for Halaburton  to make money and you can
continue to look and act like an asshole for dribbling all of that
nonsense.

If all of that were true, certainly the Democrats would be all over it
and there would be investigative committies galore. There are not.

It's a myth and only idiots perpetuate it and believe it.

Keep up the good showing.

You really shouldn't worry too much about all this though. You're not
going to be around to see the end of the next administration ....
anyway.

And ya know what?  I just realized that YOU CAN'T VOTE !!!!!!!!!!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!