Re: POS integration

Matt Ion wrote:

> I don't suppose he'd be willing to share some of his customers' recent
> *active* case numbers with the group, so we can confirm their happy
> status with his services...

Now *you're* assuming he *has* customers.  I can't for the life of me
imagine any online business operating without an 800 number or an email
contact.  At one time he had a far more comprehensive contact sheet that
included his Nextel number, peer to peer voice contact ID, emails for
both "sales", "service", and "technical support", fax, toll free, and
local numbers.  It's what you would expect from any successful business.
  Now-a-days, his dissatisfied customers will have to dial long distance
to get an RMA number to return their goods (and they'll be lucky if
someone actually answers the phone).