Re: POS integration

> You know what?  Doesn't matter if you believe
> me or not...

That's good.  I don't.  Neither does anyone else
> but they won't say it.

> If you get a call from the a pub in Burnaby, BC...

Would this be like the bar where the late MM
spotted those ghosts?

> asking you about a new DVR, you be sure to
> let me know.

How does your silly story (which you refuse to back
up since you can't) have anything to do with your
dissatisfied customers deciding to buy from my
online store?  Don't get me wrong now.  I'm perfectly
willing to help them select something better than what
you offer.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass