Re: POS integration

Are you looking for a simple POS overlay into the video or making the
metadata available as part of the searchable video?
There are guys that have the POS schema integrated into their machine
already and some just have an SDK they throw at you. The one I'd bet that
would have all that built in would be Electronic Lines. Example below.
The ETV Enterprise Systems are specifically designed with the retail
environment in mind to provide complete solutions for POS (Point of Sale)
and Retail Loss Prevention. The ETV POS software allows you to set a variety
of parameters for a Manual Search Query. For instance, you can monitor the
sale of Lottery tickets with any assigned search criteria including, Item
code, value, quantity, cashier, register number, and receipt number to
quickly retrieve data and related video. Enter your search criteria into the
Predefined Custom Search section to save and repeat the same search without
having to re-enter the information.