Re: POS integration

Robert L Bass wrote:
>> You know what?  Doesn't matter if you believe
>> me or not...
>
> That's good.  I don't.  Neither does anyone else
> but they won't say it.

They're more than welcome to pipe up.  Anyone?  Anyone?  Bueller?

> How does your silly story (which you refuse to back
> up since you can't)

So... what?  I call them up, get you a case number... why?  So you can
call and harass them?  "Hi, I'm calling from Bufu, Florida to ask you
about a recent theft..."  Yeah, I'm sure they'll be glad to discuss the
incident with you.  They'll tell you it's none of your business as well.

Get over it.