Re: POS integration

Robert L Bass wrote:
>> So... what?  I call them up, get you a case
>> number... why?
>
> If it happened there would be a case number.
> That's public information.

"Case numbers" are *not* public information unless one of the parties
involved provides it.  What do you figure the cops are doing?
Publishing information about ongoing investigations?  Get a life, Bass.

>> So you can call and harass them?
>
> Harass the cops?  Are you nuts?

Then why would you want the "case number"??

>> Get over it.
>
> There's nothing to get over.  It didn't happen.

Actually...  I'm pretty disappointed in your feeble efforts at trying to
denigrate the trade you "say" you were once part of.  Care to tell us
again how you managed to "found" an alarm company in 1979 in CT which
also happens to be the same year you were convicted of felony assault in
Florida and sentenced to five years probation?  Care to tell us again
how you "legally" installed and serviced alarm systems without a license
until 1989?  And how *do* you program a Napco LCD keypad to read
"Attention Burglar!  Go ahead, make my day!"?