Re: Press "1" for English

"Everywhere Man" <alarminstall@xxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:
1162145780.097350.97110@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Petem wrote:
>> "Everywhere Man" <alarminstall@xxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:
>> 1162077009.736376.230240@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> >
>> >The rest of this country should learn to speak French because we've
>> >just like the lazy frog bastards.
>>
>> well if the french speaking poeple are such a bunch of lazy frog
>> bastard's
>> tell me why they are the only country that can send sattelite in orbit
>> with
>> better result thent the american..? tell be why they produce great
>> airplane?
>> tell me why they have a pretty decent army?<
>
>Yes the French army is the best in the world........... at RETREATING

have you try them lately?

>> if france would have 1/2 of the country you have,they would beat you just
>> by
>> farting after taking a good lunch of good wine and cheese..<
>
>France did have close to half of this country. They must need another
>opportunity because last time they didn't do much with it.

yup they did put a good base for you to build on...

>> speaking od wine,why did they produce wine for the last 300 years that
>> were
>> thw best in the world?they were the one that developed the know how on
>> wich
>> your country trive to produce your wine... <
>
>Ok so they are professional drunks. Another feather in the cap.

If you cant make the difference between making great high quality
product,and getting drunk from frelated alcool...fine with me,that would
explaina lot of the nonsens i,ve been reading from you...

>> Stop being a damn stupid racist ass hole,your not that best in the world
>> on
>> all count,maybe you were said so,to help raise the spririt,for all your
>> wars...but start looking over your shoulder,since Reagan you came from
>> being
>> the biggest money loner contry,to that one asking the most...
>> be carefull the wall is comming fast...<
>
>How can a pro-American be a racist when America is made up of all
>races?
>You live in Canada, not France. Quebec is in Canada. I know you folks
>in Montreal get confused about your geographical location but trust me
>you are in North America.

Yup.i know i am in NA, but i know my roots, i am the 10th generation
here,and i am prood that i helped make 2 more generation..

But the thing that made me react is that you stated that we french speaking
poeple are a bunch of lazy bastard,well let me tell you,if thats not being a
racist i wonder what it can be called?its at a minum zenophobic...

and lets not forget that the kings that ruled the country of your
founder,most speaked french,Richard Lion Heart come to mind just like
that...