Re: Press "1" for English

"Everywhere Man" <alarminstall@xxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:
1162077009.736376.230240@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>The rest of this country should learn to speak French because we've
>just like the lazy frog bastards.

well if the french speaking poeple are such a bunch of lazy frog bastard's
tell me why they are the only country that can send sattelite in orbit with
better result thent the american..? tell be why they produce great airplane?
tell me why they have a pretty decent army?

if france would have 1/2 of the country you have,they would beat you just by
farting after taking a good lunch of good wine and cheese..

speaking od wine,why did they produce wine for the last 300 years that were
thw best in the world?they were the one that developed the know how on wich
your country trive to produce your wine...

Stop being a damn stupid racist ass hole,your not that best in the world on
all count,maybe you were said so,to help raise the spririt,for all your
wars...but start looking over your shoulder,since Reagan you came from being
the biggest money loner contry,to that one asking the most...

be carefull the wall is comming fast...