Re: Press "1" for English

Robert L Bass wrote:
> > You don't get choices like that in any
> > other country...at least not the ones
> > I've been to. You learn the language
> > of the country, sink or swim.
>
> Sure you do.  Canadian firms frewquently have options for French or English.  Brazilian firms often offer Portuguese, English and
> Spanish.  It all depends on what their target audience is.  If they want to do business with people who don't speak English (note:
> their money is the same color as that currently used by Navajos), they provide the options. <

I hate agreeing with you.
Now before you get all happy let's set the record straight.
I agree about not alienating customers with language as the vehicle but
your Sitting Bullshit routine about the indians is dead wrong.The
Indian tribes weren't native to this soil. They came across what is now
the Aleutian Islands from Asia.