Press "1" for English

Called Nextel/Sprint 411 for a phone number.  The first thing the
recording says is "press '1' for English".

Why the fuck do I have to press *anything* to get an English speaker?

What country is this?  When are you bastards going to stop electing
officials that are giving the USA away?  I'm not a Bush fan by any
means, but today he signed the Fence Act, the first sign of
ballseyness since he decided to kill 2000+ US troops for no reason.

And while I'm at it, the terrorists HAVE won:

Comedy Central is too afraid to show Mohammad's image on South Park.
http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/archives/2006/04/comedy_central_censored_mohammed_south_park/

BBC reports: "Nearly everyone at the summit, including the show's
actual producer and the BBC's head of drama, Alan Yentob, agreed they
could all be thrown into the bin, except the Koran for fear of
offending Muslims."
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/text/article.html?in_article_id=411846&in_page_id=1770&in_main_section=&in_sub_section=&in_chn_id=

And whatever else I think of later...

So fuck all you for turning my country into shit.

--

-Graham
(remove the double e's to email)