Re: Press "1" for English

#1- The Nextel/Sprint customer base is GLOBAL

#2- Your state was originally Mexico so you are the descendant of
immigrants.

#3- Regardless of what language people speak they still spend money. My
family came to America in 1906, and didn't speak English right off the
boat. It took years. My great-grandmother never spoke English. Should
they have shipped her back, and just my grandmother, aunts, and uncles
(who were kids at that time) to fend for themselves?
Graham, I am so Conservative I make Sean Hannity seem like Ted Kennedy,
but conservatism does not mean discrimination. Conservatism does not
mean English only need apply. It takes most immigrants a generation to
adapt to America.
Border jumping infuriates me to all ends of the earth but not because
they don't speak my language. Unions and people who expect union wages
are to blame. I am out the door now but when I come back I will expand
on it.