Re: Press "1" for English

Petem wrote:
> "Everywhere Man" <alarminstall@xxxxxxx> a =E9crit dans le message de news:
> 1162077009.736376.230240@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >
> >The rest of this country should learn to speak French because we've
> >just like the lazy frog bastards.
>
> well if the french speaking poeple are such a bunch of lazy frog bastard's
> tell me why they are the only country that can send sattelite in orbit wi=
th
> better result thent the american..? tell be why they produce great airpla=
ne?
> tell me why they have a pretty decent army?<

Yes the French army is the best in the world........... at RETREATING

> if france would have 1/2 of the country you have,they would beat you just=
 by
> farting after taking a good lunch of good wine and cheese..<

France did have close to half of this country. They must need another
opportunity because last time they didn't do much with it.

> speaking od wine,why did they produce wine for the last 300 years that we=
re
> thw best in the world?they were the one that developed the know how on wi=
ch
> your country trive to produce your wine... <

Ok so they are professional drunks. Another feather in the cap.

> Stop being a damn stupid racist ass hole,your not that best in the world =
on
> all count,maybe you were said so,to help raise the spririt,for all your
> wars...but start looking over your shoulder,since Reagan you came from be=
ing
> the biggest money loner contry,to that one asking the most...
> be carefull the wall is comming fast...<

How can a pro-American be a racist when America is made up of all
races?
You live in Canada, not France. Quebec is in Canada. I know you folks
in Montreal get confused about your geographical location but trust me
you are in North America.