Re: OT: Nice story. Don't know if true but...

> It may or not be true Robert, but it is a nice story.
> Try reading a book series "Chicken Soup For The
> Soul", I liked it.

I have a copy of it.  My father gave it to me.  There are some really inspirational stories in it.

> Look man, I really don't want you to die, Okay?

Me neither.  I don't plan to any time soon either.  They were able to remove the entire tumor ("negative margins" means there was no
cancer beyond the surgical site).  The chemo, while painful and frustrating, is being done to prevent a relapse because the cancer
had invaded the blood vessels in the lung before it was removed.

> I realize that my life is more complete with you to
> argue with.  Get well Bro.

Thanks.  I'm doing my best.  The doctors say my recovery from the surgery and my progress during the chemo has been spectacular
though it certainly doesn't feel that way at times.

> Love, Medicine and Miracles: Lessons Learned
> about Self-Healing from a Surgeon's Experience
> with Exceptional Patients by Bernie S. Siegel
>
> This helped my wife and I a lot!

Hope you're fully recovered.

--

Regards,