Re: Let's say I break into your house 9, was: Good news for US -- Secure Fence Act of 2006

"Mark Leuck" <m..leuck@xxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:
rMKdne0SuuRG9cPYnZ2dnUVZ_tOdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> "Petem" <petem001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>
>> "Mark Leuck" <m..leuck@xxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:
>> ZKednbbpWMZ13cDYnZ2dnUVZ_q2dnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> >
>> > "Petem" <petem001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>> > Have you ever actually BEEN to Israel? My guess is no
>> >

>> have you?
>
> Several times

Its putting a lot of stuff in perspective...

One thing about that Jewish/Arab conflict in Palestine,is that if you are on
any side you think that you are right,and in that conflict both are
wrong,there will never be a stop solution that unstopping killing of
innocent in both camp,and while you shoot at each other,you kill innocent
from other country...

that's the main reason I hate the Jewish govt,and there opponent,and why I
post stuff about that war going on...the blind support of USA to Israel is
also not helping the view that the rest of the world have for the American
govt...while Israel commit crime of war,no one can even hope that the
culprit could be bring in a court of law,no way...At least on the American
side if some soldier do bad thing they will get there ass kicked out by the
army,but that doesn't much with there leaders...at least there is some
justice...