Re: Brinks vs. Tech-man.com

Robert L Bass wrote:
> > Yeah, now you got it. The more garbage you
> > post the more you get thrown right back at cha.
>
> Clearly you don't get it.

Clearly you DO get it. You get it every time you post here don't you?
Is there not one person who will vouch for you?    NOT ONE?   Jeeeeze,
I wonder why that is?  I guess it must be everyone else who's wrong and
it's not you. Is that what the answer is .....you fucking arrogant
piece of shit?

>You're only making yourself look like a jerk.

And that would be opposed to what you've done to this and other
Newsgroups along with hundreds of people. How would be different from
the jerk that you've made of yourself, repeatedly to HUNDREDS of
people, whom you've abused and victimized through the years? You
antagonize and disparage a multitude of people and then you are opposed
to them and criticize them for being offended by your arrogance and
nasty remarks and then try to make is seem as if THEY are the reason
for your bad conduct and the disruption of this Newsgroup. Some people
may be duped by you but only for a short time. I'll see to that.

> Posting your deranged hatred doesn't affect me.

If it doesn't affect you then your complusion to respond to me must
just be  ...... what?  A feeble attempt to hang on to that last thread
of life that you have so little left? The fact that I see you for what
you are and I'm always in your face to expose you to anyone who may be
deceived by you about what you really are?

> It drives people away from professionals (I'm sure you're met one once or twice).

Of course YOU'RE the one who wants "professionals" here more than
anyone. If there were an abundance of professional installers here, it
would be only YOU who would be there to exploit their knowledge,
experience and altruism by using them to be the attraction to your
website. Then you could berate them when they object to your
exploitation and nasty remarks about installation companys.  That's the
whole story of your existance in ....and your disruption of ....this
Newsgroup. That's it!  Stop it and this ends. Otherwise it continues
until you're gone.

But anyway, you have no idea of who I am or what I do, but I am playing
the same game you've used all these years in your effort to destroy
this Newsgroup. You do nasty, objectionable things here and then you've
depended on the fact that people come and go and no one will be
interested enough to look into your history in Usenet. Except you never
counted on the fact that you'd finally meet up with someone who had a
more ....* I don't give a shit about you either attitude* .....  than
you have. You've got everything to lose and I risk nothing.You've
destroyed this Newsgroup and I'm just keeping it in the state of rubble
you've created.  After you're gone, this Newsgroup will settle down and
for a short while, you'll be mentioned occasionally as a festering sore
that plagued the group for years. You will be remembered briefly as a
scourge that existed and it will be laughed at, about of how you were
treated and about your audacity to think that you were innocent of the
things you've been proven guilty of, over and over. And eventually, how
you died from the rot that ate up your insides. I will save all of the
posts that incriminate you and what you done to this Newgroup and to
individuals. And at anytime, should anyone ever try to defend you, I'll
be there to remind them of exactly what you were. And I'll make sure
someone else gets that information should I depart.

You will NEVER .... EVER, get away with what you've selfishly done to
this otherwise fantastically potential source of information for the
alarm trade and in your disgusting infected life. It will eventually
become what it was meant to be, because you will no longer be it's
source of destruction.

That and that alone will be your legacy here. Live with THAT for the
short time you have left.