Re: Brinks vs. Tech-man.com

Robert L Bass wrote:
> > mmm struck a nerve
>
> It's not my problem if you make the trade look like a bunch of morons.  The more you and your pen pals post trash the more people
> decide that "professional" installers aren't the kind of people they want in their homes.  Guess who wins.

Yeah, now you got it. The more garbage you post the more you get thrown
right back at cha. You are so fucking blind to what you are. An
arrogant,snotty asshole who instigates trouble wherever you go. No one
comes here and that's just the way it should be.... until the day you
die. Everytime someone of any value has come here in the past YOU'VE
been the one reason they've left. Would you like to see a list of
people who've come and gone from this Newsgroup and what they thought
of you?   I'll be very happy to post it. You don't have any thing left
that you can say that supports you as being the "good guy" Everything
that you say can be refuted by quotes from your history in Usenet.

And you ask ...... Who wins?

Who the fuck cares? As long is it's not you.

And besides ....it couldn't be you because you CAN'T win anything
....... cause your dead!