Re: Let's say I break into your house 9, was: Good news for US -- Secure Fence Act of 2006

> why do they now act the same against
> the poeple of Gaza,and libanon?

Terrorists in Gaza and Lebanon hide behind "soft" targets.  They do this knowing that it will bring about the deaths of their own
people in order to sway world opinion against Israel.  To a certain extent it works.  Irael has no choice in the matter.  They
cannot allow the terrorists to continue firing rockets, blowing up school busses and kidnapping Israeli citizens.  They *must* fight
back.

The solution to this for UN "peacekeepers" is to move away from Hezbollah positions.  Another possible solution would be for UN
troops to tell Hezbollah to move away from them or be fired upon.  What is not a solution is to sit on their collective duffs next
to a Hezbollah position, hoping that Israel won't fire back at the terrorists.

> wasnt it because they(the jews) first took
> over a big part of there territory?

That dispute has been going on for several thousand years.

> yes ,the territory before was a jewish place...

You've answered your own question.