Re: Brinks vs. Tech-man.com

"Robert L Bass" <robertbass1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:c7qdnfbfi9ibzMfYnZ2dnUVZ_qudnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >> he goes there to make him look good and
> >> the rest of the industry look bad...
>
> I don't need to do anything to make the rest of the industry look bad.
You guys do a bang up job of that all by yourselves.  Think
> about it for a minute before posting another snippy reply.  I post mostly
help to DIYers.  You and your pals post mostly right-wing
> garbage interspersed with personal attacks.  I realize no one here
respects Cracker and Jiminex, but those two idiots alone do more
> in the average day to destroy the alarm industry's public image than all
of the statements I've made in eight or nine years posting
> here.
>
> 90% of Leuck's comments are Repugnican garbage, xenophobic nonsense or
deliberate provocations.  He has said in the past that he
> enjoys it when morons like Jiminex and the MM erupt in vulgar, personal
diatribes.  You, Worthy, are no better with all your
> so-called "giggles and kicks."  All that does is drive away serious
professionals.  I've been told by more than one manufacturer's
> rep that they don't post here specifically because of all the racism,
vulgar language and vitriol.

mmm struck a nerve