Re: Brinks vs. Tech-man.com

I seriously doubt that anything posted in this group, including attacks on
you, attacks on others by you, your constant belittling of the trade, your
incessant lies or your unheathly obsession with Jim & Frank has any effect
whatsoever on the trade in general or the of the trade of individual
participants with the possible exception of your trade, whether it helps or
hinders your trade is unlikely to ever be known, since the only person who
really would know that is you, and the chances of you being honest about
that are practically nil

Doug