Re: Brinks vs. Tech-man.com

>> It's not my problem if you make the trade look like a bunch of morons.
>
> Last I checked you were the one saying most installers never graduated

That is true.  Most haven't.  The point though is that saying it's not a highly educated group doesn't hurt the industry.  Most
electricians aren't college grads yet most do make a decent living.  What hurts the industry is all the attacks you and your pals
post.  Feel free to pretend you don't understand what I'm saying.  You're damaging yourselves and that's not a problem for me.