Re: Brinks vs. Tech-man.com

Robert L Bass wrote:

> That's the point, moron.  Your entire existence revolves around your pathetic attempts to attack me.

Nope.  You've missed the point (as usual).  And you didn't answer the
question either.

>>I never "snap-rolled an airliner".
>

> You never piloted anything either.

Well, I haven't piloted a Cessna 152 tail dragger.  I do fly a C-185 on
amphib floats about two or three times a month though.  And my partners
latest "toy" has allowed me to keep my IFR endorsement current as well.

> Neither were you.  You made the whole thing yp just like the lie about snap-rolling a 737.

Which brings me back to my original point.  You've never been able to
prove I've lied about ANYTHING.  That just galls you, doesn't it Bass?

> You're also not an alarm installer.  You're just a stupid clerk.

Prove it.  Where do I work (what's the name of my company)?  What's the
name of this "mystery woman" that says I worked for her at a local
distributor?  C'mon, Bassy.  Spill the beans.  What?  You can't?
Because you're so full of bullshit your eyes are brown!

> But they onmly exist in your mind so you make up excuses.

Nope.  The one that keeps making up these installation fairy tales (to
gull DIYer's into thinking you know what you're talking about) is
"onmly" you...