Re: Brinks vs. Tech-man.com

> I repeat...

Frequently, because you have so little to say.

"I don't put much stock in anything you
> have to say about anyone here".

And yet you devote most of your online effort to posting about me.  Interesting.

> So far you haven't been able to prove
> ANYTHING you've said about me but...

I've had a lot of fun passing your lies about aviation to aviation engineer friends and clients.  Everyone who heard your ridiculous
story had the same reaction -- you're a liar, an idiot or both.  I assured them it's both.

> (like the "National Enquirer") you'll
> continue to repeat your lies...

Tell us again how you snap-rolled an airliner.  Heh, heh, heh.  :^)

> innuendo, and outright fabrications

Now explain again how a ladder with weight on it jumped off the beam it was restin on and into an open electrical cabinet.  What was
the voltage it you claimed to have survived?  50,000?  440?  208?  A 9-VDC battery?

> hoping that you'll sucker at least one or two readers into "buying into"
> them...

Tell us more stories about all the high rise buildings in Vancouver where you've installed commercial fire alarm systems.  Whiloe
you're at it, tell us the name of one single inspector who ever heard of you.  Oops.  They don't exist.

> Like the DIYer's you "cater" to though,
> you'll find them to be a bit more savvy
> than that.

You consider the IB savvy?  Hahahahahahahahaha....

> It doesn't take a "rocket scientist"...

To successfully install an alarm system?  Of course not.  Otherwise most of the morons here would be out of a job like Cracker.

> recognize a "Fruit-Loop" (or an Asshole).

Hmm.  Those are words that numerous individuals (not numerous aliases, like you use) have used to describe you.