Re: Brinks vs. Tech-man.com

news.comcast.net wrote:
>>It helps to be a "rocket scientist".  :-)
>

> That would be better than a non-pilot claiming to have snap-rolled a 737.

First off, I see that your "source" of information concerning me is
still the "Bass Home Gazette" a rag that spews lies, unsubstantiated
remarks, and innuendo much like the "National Enquirer" only "Bass
Home's" "readership" is limited to the one "writer" on staff (you), so I
don't put much "stock" in anything you have to say about anyone here.

Secondly, I never "claimed" anything of the sort.

Thirdly; You sir, are an Ass.