Re: Let's say I break into your house 9, was: Good news for US -- Secure Fence Act of 2006

I know that the medication must be hard on you,but you should really stop
trying to be a one liner guys...

the best I can see from all your post lately,is proof that you are still
alive,for the rest it doesn't have any purpose what so ever...

news: Za-dnRlYKcEn9srYnZ2dnUVZ_oSdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx