Re: Brinks vs. Tech-man.com

Robert L Bass wrote:
> Struck a nerve, eh?

You don't read well.  I repeat:  "I don't put much stock in anything you
have to say about anyone here".

So far you haven't been able to prove ANYTHING you've said about me but
(like the "National Enquirer") you'll continue to repeat your lies,
innuendo, and outright fabrications hoping that you'll sucker at least
one or two readers into "buying into" them.  Like the DIYer's you
"cater" to though, you'll find them to be a bit more savvy than that.
It doesn't take a "rocket scientist" to recognize a "Fruit-Loop" (or an
Asshole).