Re: Brinks vs. Tech-man.com

Robert L Bass wrote:

> And yet you devote most of your online effort to posting about me.  Interesting.

Do I?  How many of my recent posts have been "about you" (as opposed to
RESPONDING to you)?

>>So far you haven't been able to prove
>>ANYTHING you've said about me but...
>

> I've had a lot of fun passing your lies about aviation to aviation engineer friends and clients.  Everyone who heard your ridiculous
> story had the same reaction -- you're a liar, an idiot or both.  I assured them it's both.

Like I said, so far you haven't been able to prove ANYTHING you've said
about me...

> Tell us again how you snap-rolled an airliner.  Heh, heh, heh.  :^)

I never "snap-rolled an airliner".  Heh, heh, heh.

> Now explain again how a ladder with weight on it jumped off the beam it was restin on and into an open electrical cabinet.  What was
> the voltage it you claimed to have survived?  50,000?  440?  208?  A 9-VDC battery?

Just over 600.  But you forget...  You weren't there.

>>hoping that you'll sucker at least one or two readers into "buying into"
>>them...
>

> Tell us more stories about all the high rise buildings in Vancouver where you've installed commercial fire alarm systems.

What high rise buildings?  I don't "install" commercial fire alarms.
I'm not an electrician.

> Whiloe
> you're at it, tell us the name of one single inspector who ever heard of you.  Oops.  They don't exist.

I can give you the name of dozens.  But then, they would all be
subjected to more of your "anyone ever heard of Frank Olson" phone calls
and all sorts of email bombs (which is also your "speciality").

> You consider the IB savvy?  Hahahahahahahahaha....

I wasn't speaking of the "IB".  :-P

>>It doesn't take a "rocket scientist"...
>

> To successfully install an alarm system?  Of course not.  Otherwise most of the morons here would be out of a job like Cracker.

Dang...  the "cut and paste expert" rears his ugly Ass again...

> Hmm.  Those are words that numerous individuals (not numerous aliases, like you use) have used to describe you.

Uh-huh...  Sure.