Re: cellular home security system questions

maybe i overstated the issue of her being worried.  it probably is just
new home jitters.  the neighborhood is definitely not crime-ridden by
any means.  and i threw the rape/killed part in (hence overstatement)
.. she is 21 and just lonely/nervous in a big house by herself.  a
guard dog might give her more of a peace of mind than anything at this
point.

can you explain in more detail each of these services ?