Re: cellular home security system questions

THanks G.Morgan for your input!

You have eased my worries about the wireless motion detectors/units --
could you perhaps steer me in a direction of these "anti-jam" products?
 Will the GE Simon 3 incorporate this?

ALso, can you kindly explain why the laptop and T-Mobile idea will not
work?  NextAlarm.com, if I purchase their GE Simon unit along with the
ABN Broadband adapter it seems like it should work?