Re: cellular home security system questions

G. Morgan,

Thank you for opening my eyes to the situation..

I like the idea you suggested with the cellular communications.  THat
is basically what I wanted to do.

I have shopped around and am quite stunned with how much the 5800
series products cost.

DO I need a 5800 series repeater? Let me know if I am missing anything
with my order for a 2 story lakehouse in florida:

1 x  Ademco / Honeywell LYNXR24 Wireless Install Security System with
24 hour rechargeable battery for UL residential fire applications
1 x  Honeywell / Ademco 5816-10KT 5816 Door/Window Transmitter - 10
Pack
2 x  Honeywell / Ademco 5819WHS Wireless Integrated Shock Sensor,
Processor and Transmitter (White)
4 x  Honeywell / Ademco 5894PI Wireless 80 lb. Pet Immune PIR Motion
2 x  Honeywell / Ademco 5808LST Wireless Smoke/Heat Detector

$1,442.65

THat is quite a ticket!  I am wondering if I should just invest in a
guard dog and a .45 for half the price?

Only thing I can see as added protection is if there is a fire they
will alert the fire dept.

Kyle