Re: Thanks for all the replies folks, a few more questions...

Sir, I won't comment on that side of newsgroup politics because at the
moment, I am part of it unfortunately. However, this ng can provide
information for people looking to learn things about their particular
situation. Lets hope you have been able to get what you need.

One last thing to note. You will likely be subject to the terms of
doing business in your area, so some of what has been posted may not
apply to your situation. Good luck !!

R.H.Campbell
Home Security Metal Products
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada