Re: Thanks for all the replies folks, a few more questions...

You are quite simply a myopic ass. Are you too stupid, lazy or ignorant to
be able to figure out a way to stifle that wretched pie hole of yours? It is
not Bass you offend with your piffle, it's me. I don't remember pissing in
your Post Toasties but I am ready to start. Your over the top cancer
comments have put you beneath respect. At least Bass won't have to be
concerned about being buried next to you, I suspect he's going to a cemetery
one day, hopefully far in the future. I doubt you could find a way to leave
your remains in a landfill, they have standards you know.
Have you ever held a loved one when they take their last "rasping, cancer
ridden breath"? I have and I suspect many others on this NG have too.
Nothing, and I mean nothing, Mr. Bass has done could merit that horror.
Nothing anyone has done here on this NG to you gives you the right to say
anything like that to bring up so much pain and sense of loss. The fact the
he holds his tongue shows how effortlessly he out classes you by an order of
magnitude. When you take your last breath it might be because someone is
choking the life they can't stand anymore from your worthless carcass. Bass
has a disease he didn't ask for and hopes to beat. Your have one far worse
that you choose to pretend isn't there. I bet Bass is enough a of a real
human being to feel sorry for you now and more sorry for learning of your
end. There are far more people holding a good thought for Bass on this NG
than you. Lay off Bass! He is not the enemy you think he is, that guy in the
mirror is. The sooner you see that the better off we will all be. If you're
looking for a truly sorry and really nasty SOB that is easy to dislike,
besides yourself, I am your man! I am a fat, foul mouth, foul tempered,
forgive and forget, but first GET EVEN sort of guy. You want to talk about
taking your breath away? Get on my bad side, underneath, and you won't be
breathing. Your comments might not seem that sick to you, but keep talking
and you might be surprised how fast they could put you in the hospital. But
you don't want to mess with anyone that isn't easy prey occupied with
fighting for their life and couldn't care less about you. If your goal is
getting to Bass it isn't working,  you just disgust the rest of us with your
drivel. A word to the wise, the next time you mention cancer here you'd
better be talking about an astrological sign.
If you're any sort of a real man I hope your thoughts go toward asking Bass,
and everyone else here that had the misfortune of reading your post, to
forgive you.