Re: Any tips for a consumer about to purchase a system & contract?

"Everywhere Man" <alarminstall@xxxxxxx> wrote in message

> It was Moose and Rocco not Vinny and Rocco.
> I'd bet you've watched Caddyshack at least 500 times and yet you still
> call the man Vinny.

Now, don't get me riled, Tom. You don't want to make me mad. I've got ways
of reaching out, you know. You wanna see an example? OK, bud, check the
election results tonight. Hillary's a shoe-in. Piss me off again, and she'll
be president.
js