Re: What happened to my alarm system last night ?

After excluding all the ADT dealers, brinks security, first alarm and
protection one from the yellow pages listing, how do one find a PROFESSIONAL
installer in the local yellow pages ?

I need door alarm security system with a cell backup package only for 6
months at which point my lease expires and I will move out to a different
place.

"Tommy" <tommy at leesecurity dot net> wrote in message
Amen. Take the money and put it on a system by a local, certified,
PROFESSIONAL.