Re: What happened to my alarm system last night ?

"Brent" <Brent@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Ok what about my original question as to why my alarm system was off in
> the
> morning even though I activated it to STAY mode last night.

Some possibilities, beginning with the most likely:

1. You may not have armed your system, just thought you did. It won't be the
first time that's happened.
2. Someone else disarmed the system after you armed it, and won't fess up.
Also not the first time.
3. The alarm company disarmed your system via remote up/download.
4.
5. Your system is defective.

If your system has an event log, look at it or have the alarmco do it. That
will solve the mystery.
js