Re: What happened to my alarm system last night ?

1. Which ADT system do you have?
2. Did you lose power overnight?
3. How old is your standby battery?
4. There is no 4. (old joke...don't ask)
5. Are you the orignal owner of this system?
6  Was it already installed when you moved in?
7. Have you had any lightning or voltage surges which may have damaged any
applicances in the past couple of years?

I would pay closer attention this evening and make absolutely sure it is
armed. Just becase it beeps, doesn't mean it's armed. You might have
disarmed it (Your Code + 1) and hearing the beep assumed it was armed. We
are all human here... :)

I myself use the quick arm feature (# + 3) just to be sure. If this feature
is enabled in your system, you may want to do it that way from now on.

Jim Rojas