Re: More VOIP/Digital Voice

news:fZSdnVDGAIiwZuDYnZ2dnUVZ_rOqnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Actually it USED to be called Caddx and many here still call it that out
> of
> habit

+yea, I know.  I've been putting them in for 20 years.   If u type caddx
into the GE website u get nada.  I was just pointing out rlb is so out of
touch and out of date with todays technology he can't even get the terms
right.  maybe rlb USED to know what he was talking about but now its a toss
up whether u r going to get good advise from him.