Re: More VOIP/Digital Voice

> Let's do the arithmetic!

Knock yourself out.  With a Napco auxiliary power supply the P9600 has a rated standby current capacity of 1.4 Amps.  Eight keypads
together draw 280mA (backlight off) and 800mA (backlight on).  I don't recall which motions we used but most times I used the
Visonic K-980D which draws less than 30mA in quiescent state.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics