Re: OT interresting video interview about the israely and libanon....

"Everywhere Man" <alarminstall@xxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:
1155600237.130612.315500@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> alarman wrote:
>> "Petem" <Petem001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> > there must be a reason...better ask yourself why........
>>
>> I do, every day, but I haven't found the answer.
>>
>> The only one the even remotely fits is that it is easier for people like
>> you
>> to appease the Muslims, than to do what is right, and necessary; to stand
>> up
>> to them. Appeasement didn't work in 1939, and it won't work now.
>>
>> The Jews are neither the problem nor the enemy. It is a decided lack of
>> moral courage that plagues most of the world today, just as it did when
>> Hitler began his reign of terror. To believe otherwise makes you either a
>> fool or a coward. Which is it?
>> js
>

> Israel doesn't, and will never back down from thugs, but if many
> stateside jews had their way we'd have Al Gore or John Kerry as
> President and Israel would wind up getting wiped off the map.
> Maybe if bombs were dropping on NY or Hollywood they'd have a different
> way of thinking. We just avoided another 9-11 and the libs STILL
> promote appeasing the terrorists. Libs are so blinded by their hatred
> of the Bush Administration they completely avoid any sense of rational
> thought.
> This is World War III and we are handling it like the Watts riots.
> Osama is not Rodney King, and no, we all just can't get along.
> The muslim world is no friend of ours yet we spend freely in their
> corner stores.
> Spend the extra quarter for the soda and buy from someone who doesn't
> wish us dead.

that sound like racism to me...
why not kill them all,no the constitution would not allow,lets castrate them
all,that way no reproduction,they will all go after some time....no
better,take all there stuff and put them on a boat to bring them back on
there land!yeah! that's the solution..