Re: Power DCS 632 Help

The receiver is a RF5501-433 receiver and I am using 433 detectors but still
can't get it to go.  I even just reset the whle damm system and redid
everything.  I did activate my test zones, 01,02,03 as wireless, all three
are acting as 03 defintiions.  What I did do is activate zone 2 as wireless
but did not assign a detector to it.  When I go to test my zones and I try
01 and 03 where I do have an ESN assigned the screen just sits there, shows
the zone number and lights up ready and armed.  When I try zone two which
does not have an esn assigned it won't allow me to select it.  The book says
that good is light 1 on steady...what ever the hell that means and that
light 3 on steady is bad.  Help!!!!!