Re: OT interresting video interview about the israely and libanon....

"Petem" <Petem001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> > I'm not jewish however that seems to be a rather curious question from
> > you,
> > as far as opening my eyes ask yourself this.. Over a million arabs live
in
> > Israel, guess how many jews live in the surrounding arab countries? Once
> > you
> > have the answer to that you might find you are the one who needs his
eyes
> > opened
>

> when you act like dogs you get what you deserve and thats why they cant
live
> somewhere else then between them...
> and when you say live in Israel,surely not with the jews,they live in
there
> small "bidonville" and they have to bow like slave to there master,they
are
> treated like non-humain

Wrong, Nazareth and Jerico are both mixed Arab/Jew cities, have been for
decades and mostly Palestinians. I still think its rather odd you wonder if
I'm Jewish, sounds like something more than you let on

> >> By the way did you knew that a family of  seven,yup seven, canadian
been
> >> killed in the 2nd day of the bombarding by israel..they were visiting
> >> relative in the south of libanon,they are not criminal or terorist,4 of
> > them
> >> were born in canada
> >
> > Hezzbolah seems to like to hang around the local population, they use
them
> > as a shield and anyone visiting a potential war zone can't blame someone
> > else when they get blown up.
> >
> > ,(4 kids) and israel had no reason to bombard there
> >
> > How do you know?
>
> they were from montreal,and before the raid from Isreal south libanon was
no
> war region..

Try asking the UN

http://www.un.org/Depts/dpko/missions/unifil/pr013.pdf

http://www.un.org/Depts/dpko/missions/unifil/pr014.pdf

http://www.un.org/Depts/dpko/missions/unifil/pr015.pdf

BTW those troops have been there since 1977, they do nothing to stop
Hezzbolah, they just sit there which is what the supposed 15,000
"peacekeepers" will do (ie: nothing)

> >> house,there were no military action at all,same for the 4 UN soldier
> > killed
> >> by israel,they called 10 time the leader of the israel army telling
them

> > Yes and several days before the commanding officer (a canadian) was
> > complaining that Hezzbolah was using them as a shield while attacking
> > Israel
>
> still the israel govt could have send man on the terrain and leave the UN
> observatory alone,but no they were to afraid to have there ass kicked,they
> prefered to kill innocent man,father of 3,how do you think the kids of
this
> man (the canadian) will react later when they will see a jew?

Odd how you have no problems wanting to kill jews but when Hezbollah does it
you say nothing, I guess its okay of THEY do it

http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/L06845878.htm

> >> they were bombarding a UN observatory post,and still the ass hole
killed
> > the
> >> 4 man 1 was a canadian,just for that i am willing to go there and
killed
> >> 1
> >> israely...and i am not a terrorist,just someone that cant stand that
kind
> > of
> >> action...
> >
> > Well that says it all, btw here's a video of your hero a few months ago
> >
> > http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1532509206579317476
> >

> his not my hero,but you seem that resort to demolish a man reputation,then
> to answer legitimate question,and give some good argumentation,for me this
> proove your lack of argument..

I don't have to resort to anything, he does it all himself

This from yesterday

 http://www.memritv.org/search.asp?ACT=S9&P1=1228#

This from early this year, nice tights...

http://www.memritv.org/search.asp?ACT=S9&P1=1228#

Funny tho, unlike YOU at least George hasn't threatened to kill anyone