Re: Napco Firmware / EPROM chip

It amazes me that you think I am trying to evade an alarm company. In
fact I got out of the alarm business 15years ago because of that poor
work and undercutting that is in the industry. Folks call 1 keypad and
1 door hardwired an alarm system.

I wired my entire house with 2000ft of 6 wire. Every door and every
window has a contact. I purchased the Napco equipment from BassAlarms
and had a very bad experience. He never returns emails or picks up the
phone. I am afraid to send the unit in for repair because I really
don't think it will every get done. It will go into the black hole.

One would have thought that with these boards the firmware is being
uploaded and downloaded similar to the firmware for my car.

Now my thought is to trash this Napco 3200 garbage or move to a full
home automation panel. I found out after the fact that Napco disabled
their home automation integration and want me to go to a 9600.

In summary, if I can't get a download of the binary. I am walking
away from napco.