Re: Napco Firmware / EPROM chip

jewellfish wrote:
> I am a Napco dealer, if u want me to get pricing for you, I can.
>
> Bill

So lets see now ...........

You actually feel that providing some unknown person, who has a Napco
control panel, a means to reprogram his system, so that he can possibly
get out of paying his original alarm company what he owes him?

Ummmm you don't actually know WHAT the circumstances are, but you're
gonna get him that chip anyway ...... huh?

Yep ..... we need more of your kind in this industry.