Re: Napco Firmware / EPROM chip

us1 wrote:
> It amazes me that you think I am trying to evade an alarm company. In
> fact I got out of the alarm business 15years ago because of that poor
> work and undercutting that is in the industry. Folks call 1 keypad and
> 1 door hardwired an alarm system.

If you were actually in the alarm business, then I'd think that you'd
understand.

If you'll notice, I said that know one knows exactly WHERE you're
coming from. No one knows if you are or are NOT trying to get out of a
situation with your alarm company.

Now, if you WERE in the business as you say .....  and had a dispute
with one of your clients and they weren't paying you, how would you
like to know that they could come here and someone would give them a
chip so he could unlock the panel and stiff you for months of
monitoring or an installation fee or for the balance of a lease?
Not saying that's what you're doing but the idiots here who are willing
to sell anything to anybody just to make a quick buck are really the
people that made you get out of the business. ....... aren't they?